With state-of-the-art technology and the ability to seat 20 students, the Infinity Training Center is adjacent to the Infinity Lab where we stage our Nokia products and networks before we install them in the field. We provide an even greater level of support to our users and resellers with our training services.
Corporate Learning Industry Leader
The premier organization for continuous learning and professional development, Nokia University presents world-class learning opportunities in the areas of products, technology, and management. The university’s knowledgeable and highly-skilled professionals can understand your business objectives and efficiently adapt the training to fit your learning needs. This personalized approach enables you to speed your return on investment in an increasingly competitive global market.
In addition to training courses, we offer other learning services to maximize the performance of your organization. Nokia University solutions cover the entire life cycle of a network, including planning, deployment, operations, maintenance, and network upgrades, and troubleshooting management.
Student-Centered Technology Training
In a world moving at the speed of ideas, learning must keep pace. Our student-centric model utilizes the latest in learning technologies and methodologies to create a personalized learning environment, providing timely and relevant information in preferred, easily-accessible formats. Nokia University combines classroom lectures & hands-on experience with technology-based training.
- Five levels of proficiency from general knowledge awareness to expert level training are available. Levels are adapted to different roles in the organization (management, sales, technical expert, etc.)
- Courses available in the Products and Solutions Course Navigator vary from convenient e-learning shorts to intensive hands-on training.
- The Open Classes program enables an organization to send a few individuals to any course without the need to run dedicated classes. Classes are delivered virtually via web access and also at Nokia premises. Programs include large offerings of technical training and are available per region.
- Courses are delivered by instructors (virtual and classroom-based) or via an e-learning website.
INFINITY TECHNOLOGY’S TRAINING CENTER COURSES
- 7705 SAR with Packet Microwave Adaptor Installation and Testing Certification
- 9500 MPR-A (Wavence) Operations and Maintenance
- 9500 MPR-A (Wavence) Installation and Configuration
- Nokia Antenna and Lines Certification
- 7705 SAR with Packet Microwave Adaptor Installation and Testing Certification with 9500 MPR (Wavence)
- MPLS (7705 SARs) and NFM-P /NSP Familiarization training specifically tailored to operations and maintenance of the customer’s network
Schedule Training Support
WHY PARTNER WITH INFINITY?
Infinity Technology Solutions, a division of Mobile Communications America and an approved Nokia master distributor for the U.S., has been an innovator in the field of networking and communications technology for over 10 years.